Entrance Exams after Graduation
- AFCAT – This is the All India Level Defense Recruitment Exam to select Air Force candidates. AFCAT is held twice a year for granting the Short Service Commission internship to the Flying Branch and the Permanent / Short Service Commission to the Technical and Ground Duty Branch through AFCAT.
- UPSC CDS – The Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE) is another defense recruitment examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for all India level entrance exams. The exam is held two times a year for recruitment.
- NEET – The National Eligibility-Cum-Entry Test (NEET-PG) is an all-Indian entrance exam for Graduate Students. They wish to study the Graduate Medical Course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.
- NEET-MDS – NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking test specified as the single entrance exam for different postgraduate MDS courses under the Dentists Act, 1948. NEET-MDS is a single-window entrance exam for courses in Dental PG.
- CAT – Each year, the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) conduct a Common Admission Test (CAT). It is an all-India entrance exam for admission in the management courses offered by many management institutes to the postgraduate and Work India programs.
- XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is carried out by the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for admissions to the management courses in different business colleges in India.
4. Overseas Education
- GMAT – It is the selection criteria for admission into various graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Accountancy abroad.
- GRE – GRE is done for graduates seeking admission to various business schools located in the United States and other countries.
5. For M.TECH
- GATE – The Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology are jointly responsible for the GATE. It is a national level entrance examination in various colleges for admissions to MTech and ME courses.
- IIT JAM – IIT JAM is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science at an all-India level for admission to M.Sc., Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph. D and other IIT postgraduate degree programs.
6. Government Jobs
- CSE Exam – The Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC) conducts a national competitive CSE examination for graduates for recruitment to Civil Services in India’s government.
- IES Exam – The IES is a public service administrative examination for Economic / Statistics graduates, comprising a Grade A from the Central Civil Services of the government’s executive branch.
A mixed bag of emotions may often accompany a new stage. No matter what you choose, remember that it’s only a matter of time to play for your forces and success of AMCAT.