Are you wondering what to do after BBA?
If your answer is yes, then you are on the perfect page.
In today’s article, you and I will be talking about the career scope after BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration).
Bachelors in Business Administration, or as you popularly know it, BBA is one of the best and most sorted courses after commerce (even science, the field really doesn’t matter).
Suppose you are insanely crazy about business strategies and policies and find the retailers’ world to be your ground of action or your dream place to be. In that case, BBA, Business Administration (Bachelors/Masters) is the perfect course for you.
If you have already had this thing, you probably are pursuing BBA or have graduated with a BBA degree from either a govt college or a private one.
No matter what is your, case let us explore what career possibilities you have with a BBA degree in your hands.
Who can do BBA?
To pursue graduation in BBA, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Passing your Class XII board (any central or state board) exam from a recognized institution or university (and even a recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, etc.).
- Your age should be between years 17 to 25 years.
- To get admission to the BBA course, the minimum eligibility percentage requirement could possibly vary from college to college. Still, on average, mostly 50% marks in grade 12th board exams are a must.
- Many institutes conduct entrance examinations for admissions. This exam is generally followed by an interview and the last step, group discussion rounds.
What can you do after doing BBA, Bachelors in Business Administration!
Below is the list of popular jobs/ career choices that you can opt for after completing your graduation with a BBA degree.
- Finance Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Human Resource Manager
- Research and Development Manager
- Business Consultant
- Information Systems Manager
- Marketing Manager
Where can you find jobs after completing BBA?
BBA is a popular degree, and hence, many sectors are waiting to give you a perfect job that gives you all your desired things in life- the lifestyle of your choice.
Thus, you can look for a job in the following sectors after completing your BBA:
- Marketing Organizations
- Educational Institutes
- Business Consultancies
- Multinational Companies
- Financial Organizations
- Export Companies
Also, don’t worry if you want to proceed in the government sector.
You can give several govt exams after BBA, including UPSC.
And if you belong to the minority section, you can even get the financial assistance via NTR vidyonnathi.
Lastly, if you wish to make a BBA career, try hard and never give up.
All the Best!